Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy Thursday


Hello followers (or lack there of) I like to believe you "all" have missed me as I have not been able to blog for the past day or so...It has been a beyond stressful week. I am currently done with school, until about August, so my days really consists of nothingness except for 20 hours of work each week. I've never been the type to go out much, so rather choose to stay home and do what "grown ups" do...watch television (especially indie movies) Boring isn't it? For many it might be, not for me, or else I wouldn't be doing it. That's not funny, but I like to think that I am sometimes even though I know I am anything but it...

On a different note, and the main reason for a tedious week...I've been experiencing massive headaches, I think it has something to do with my tooth, but until I go to the dentist (which scares the living hell out of me) I won't find out and consequently continue to live in agony and pain (wow, that sure sounds awful) On a much LIGHTER note...I'm going on a short vacation tomorrow, to Orlando FL (otherwise known as Disney World, or the place where dreams come true) I must admit this little getaway has got me very excited for the past two weeks, so it better be amazing.

I enjoy traveling so much, I mean, who doesn't. It is the greatest thing, after sex, I guess? Why did I just say that? Either way...I have chosen not to "delete" anything I post, so everything that you are reading is what I have genuinely transcribed from y mind to this blog. Nothing to UNDO, right :)

And that I got from my iphone, best freaking advice ever...To those of you who use iphones, or even those who do not...every time you shake it (yes, shake it!) a little window pops up and says "Nothing to UNDO" who would know that an iphone could serve as a therapist...Certainly did not. Thanks, APPLE.

Okay, well...I am gone for the next few days. HAVE A SAFE MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment